Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catching Up




I've done a ton of commissions during the gap of me not blogging. So I'll try to catch up a little bit here. Also if you're buying any Vertigo books this month there's a preview of my Revolver graphic novel in the monthly books. I think that there's a short column I wrote as well describing the book and the inspiration for it. So check out some monthly books this month. Keep floppies alive! Next month I'll be doing a daily Vertigo blog with notes, preliminary sketches and more regarding Revolver so stay tuned.

4 comments:

Jahhdog said...

Hi Matt. I have been catching up on your stuff after picking up the Hardcover "3 Story" from you in Toronto.

It was very nice to meet you.

I recently read "Super Spy" and was "floored"! What a "sad" and "awesome" book!

I ordered my copy of Revolver from my local store and got the store to order one too!

ArrrOOooo!

NTuazon said...

Can't decide which I like more! Beautiful stuff, Matt!!

Katherine said...

I love the one with the girl standing under the lightpost. That's fantastic!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

those are the Bomb! I love your artwork :)